Friday, October 27, 2006

Almost there...

The U-Haul van will be picked up tomorrow (Saturday) morning, and we will be moving the majority of our furniture. Jenn's scrapbook supplies may be left behind (because it's supposed to rain) as well as my comics collection, but for the most part, we will be done. We will at the very least be able to spend the night in the house tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, DSL service will not be started until at least Monday (which means no blogging or Internet all weekend), and DirecTV will not be installed until Wednesday. :( So no Eagles game for me, again (I've missed the Saints and Bucs games due to working on the new house).

I'm excited, but very sore and tired. I will be happy when this move is over. The house looks great, but my back hurts too much to enjoy it. I'll enjoy it immensely from the comfort of my new recliner come Sunday afternoon. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the move went smoothly and you are all settled somewhat into the house by now. not sure you missed much with the game on sunday!! :(