Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas With The Korins

This may be the last time we have "Christmas With The Korins" - an early celebration with Scott's parents before we head up to New York to have Christmas at my sister's house. My sister is moving to Pennsylvania, so from now on, we should be hosting the whole family on Christmas day. That is, unless my mom decides she wants to host Christmas again. That's unlikely, because I think she's actually just sick of putting up the tree!

Anyway, it will be nice to have Christmas all together, but I think the kids will miss getting to open some presents early! We got a special present for Laurie this year - she loves "I Love Lucy" and we found the entire series on DVD at Target. The kids opened their traditional lifesavers books and a bunch of other really great presents. The gently falling snow (yup, MORE SNOW) outside just added to the festivity.

0 comments: