No, we haven't turned Nicky into a wooden puppet. By toy, I mean the lovely, shiny, RED Kitchen-Aid mixer on the counter behind him. I got the mixer in the middle of November, and have been churning out muffins, cookies, rolls, bread, brownies, whipped cream, meringue, pies, and anything else I can think of ever since. As you can see, the kids are loving it, too. Juli and Faith love to bake with Aunt Jenn, and Kai and Nick are just as happy to help.
In fact, when Grandma came up, she had this conversation with Faith:
Faith: We make everything in here [the mixer].
Grandma: Everything?
Faith: Cookies and muffins and brownies and cakes and everything.
Grandma: That must take a lot of ingredients.
Faith: [pointing to my pantry] All of the ingredients are RIGHT IN HERE.
Cute, huh? I better watch it though, or all of the ingredients will be going right to my waistline!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
My New Toy
Posted by Jenn at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment