Monday, November 13, 2006

Living Room


So, other than investing in an armoire for our TV one of these days, and maybe a coffee table, we're pretty happy with the living room. The couch and chair were a housewarming gift from Scott's parents. Right now, it's decorated a bit for Thanksgiving. It's very comfy. The lighting is warm and cozy - unfortunately, flash leaves it washed out (the walls are more cappuccino than cream in real life). But, as with the picture of the window (which is a lovely bay window in full view), lack of flash turns everything yellow. Ah well. Take my word it's prettier in real life! (For one thing, the couch is more of an autumn red than the red-violet it appears in these shots!) I included the close up of the one end table so Mom could see where I put the pretty anniversary sculpture she gave to us.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Love that sculpture!! gREAT GIFT. ~r

holly said...

Fantastic gift!! If your walls are a cappucinno color IRL, I'm sure I'd love them - that is right up my alley. Love the fall decorations.

wydok said...

SOMEBODY forgot to mention who picked the color of the couch and recliner.

*cough cough* ;)

~~Lu~~ said...

Love the colors you're going with (Scott lol)! What a large room too!! How nice!!