Kairi is such a sweetheart, and we're so happy to be her parents. But we can't POSSIBLY be the parents of a 10 year old!! Where does the time go???
Kai's birthday was all about her. From presents to parties, Chuck E. Cheese to Club Libby Lu, birthday money to ice cream, she enjoyed every minute of her special day. I took lots of pictures throughout all the fun, but I took this one first thing that morning so I could always remember the way my pretty, talented, clever little girl looked at age 10.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Kairi, Age 10
Posted by Jenn at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I so hear you on the 10 yrs old thing. Anissa will be 10 in two weeks and I can hardly believe it. Where did those 10 years go? Looks like the Birthday Girl had lots of fun on her day. ~R
Post a Comment