Saturday, March 03, 2007

And all the rest....

Not that I think anyone is still looking at these... but I wanted to finish the blogging of them, since I finished the making of them. I was the only scrapper to finish all 28 layouts... and I won! Which was really neat, but the best part was just getting so many memories out of my camera files and on to paper. I scrapbook because I want to remember things. But someday, I hope my kids will look at these, and remember, too. I'm glad to be done with such a BIG challenge, though, because I don't want them to necessarily remember that I was ALWAYS scrapping, lol!



4 comments:

me said...

i am look honey! and i think it's awesome that you finished them all and that you won!! WTG!! and the photos and pages are fabulous too. YIPPEE!! :-)

*e

~~Lu~~ said...

Your LO are awesome! You did great on the challenges!! WTG!!

holly said...

First of all - I never tire of seeing your layouts and have enjoyed looking at each and everyone!
Secondly, I can't even tell you how impressed I am that you did the entire month. I tried a few here and there and my layouts were coming out uninspired and yucky so I stopped trying (great approach, huh?). Not only did you complete 28 pages, but they are all fabulous!
And lastly, I love love love the last page you did with the actual calendar. What a GREAT page idea :)

Melissa said...

YEAH! What Holly said!

I love seeing your work JENN.. never stop sharing!