Saturday, January 02, 2010

By the way...

Like my new camera? From Christmas morning on, all the photos on the blog were taken with my new Kodak Z915. It's not exactly the camera I wanted, but it's a million times better than the cheapo replacement for my last camera, and at least several thousand times better than my last good camera. It has a 10x optical zoom, too.

I'm still figuring it out, so my pictures aren't great yet, but I've taken a few that were pretty much beyond the range of my previous cameras. Like a shot of Kai that's reasonably sharp in very low light:
And our Christmas tree without a weird orange glow:
And an extreme close-up of some Hershey kisses:

Maybe someday I'll get an even better camera, but for now I'm lucky enough to have a husband who knows that I can't go without a decent camera for very long! And this one is more than decent. Lucky me!

0 comments: