Monday, January 18, 2010

Playoffs? Playoffs?

Who needs the NFL playoffs? (Granted, we might have a slightly different take on that if either of our teams had made it past the first round.) But thanks to the thawing temperatures Scott and Nick had their own playoff round in the backyard.

Granted, football is a bit odd when you have no defense. Or maybe it was no offence. Hard to tell at times.


Basically, it involved a lot of running, catching, and tackling - so that's close enough, isn't it? And I did mention it thawed, right? So it also involved a lot of mud.


While victory celebrations broke out often...


I think the final score may have been "who knows" to "who cares".
P.S. Yes, I know I still haven't figured out how to work my new camera. It was nearly dark, and I was taking pictures out of the second story window. I'll get there!

0 comments: