We've been pretty silent on the blog for a while now. That's because Grandma STOLE our children!!! But one day after our kids came back home (finally!!) we not only had our kids, but we stole three ourself - their cousins Hannah, Faith and Juli. They came for a visit with their mom (Cyndy) and their dad (Barry). Our first stop on a wild weekend? The Philly Zoo.
It should come as no surprise that I'm a sucker for face paint, so here's three of the cousins in full regalia:
We also enjoyed the free rides our new zoo membership gave us. That membership may be the best deal going! If you look close at the draft horse pic, you'll see that Nicky was squeezed between Hannah and Kairi. He was definitely the odd man out this weekend with all those GIRLS!
I know Kairi loves frogs, but letting one eat her and Hannah is going too far, I think!
This is too precious...
Oh, and of course, we saw animals! (Yes, I took WAY more pictures of children than animals. I got the animals LAST time!)
I know Kairi loves frogs, but letting one eat her and Hannah is going too far, I think!
This is too precious...
Oh, and of course, we saw animals! (Yes, I took WAY more pictures of children than animals. I got the animals LAST time!)








0 comments:
Post a Comment