Monday, July 23, 2007

Avalanche!!!




We're right in the middle of Avalanche Ranch VBS. We spent all day Saturday setting up. (Yeah, that's the Saturday following the midnight release party. No, I don't want to talk about how I forgot that detail when I picked VBS dates.) I didn't take as many pictures of the set-up this year, but it's scaled back anyway because until last week, I thought I had only 12 kids participating!! I probably would have gone for more if I had known that I'd nearly triple that number, but it's the message that counts, not the decor! I'll add more pics of the fun later this week, but here's a few of the basics.


I really do love teaching VBS. It's a lot of work, but it's completely worth it. Just hard to remember that when you are as tired as I am right now!!!

0 comments: