Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Great Cousin Visit Day Two

On the second day of our family visit, we went to church, and then Cyndy and I worked on a very special housewarming present she had planned for me. I knew my bedroom would be the LAST room in the house I wasted time on, and said so on this blog several months ago. So, she planned to make me a soothing and beautiful beach themed room (I ADORE the beach) and on Sunday, I helped arrange all of the beautiful things she had brought me (and distress some of my existing furniture). She did SUCH a beautiful job! I love my new room!!








Then, we had yummy pulled pork BBQ for dinner, followed by "THE WORLD'S LARGEST SUNDAE BAR!!!" (At least, that's what the kids thought it was....




We ended the evening with some pinochle. Scott's playing was SOOOO boring, it even put Baby Juli to sleep! Just kidding! We played partner's best, and both sets of married couples won once. Sounds fair to me!



1 comments:

holly said...

Lots of great pictures Jenn! Your room looks amazing...looks like something straight out of a beach house :)

It looks as if you had a really great visit from the family. What fun everyone seemed to have!!! Lots of great memories.