Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

The last few weeks before a production are always brutal, but it seems especially bad this time around. Not only am I trying to get ready for "Taming the Wild, Wild, West... In A Dress", I am also up to my neck with regular school work. The kind of constant, brutal work that has me coming home completely wiped out every night. But my to-do list is slowly getting "to-done" and I can see the end in sight. Now if I could just sell some tickets! I have to blur the faces of my cast for privacy reasons, but here's some of our really great promotional posters:






We've got the costumes. We've got the props. We've got the scenery. They've got the talent. Now all we need is the audience. And for them to finish memorizing their lines. *sigh* And for this stupid winter weather to stop cancelling rehearsals. What do you MEAN the next storm for Thursday into Friday has the potential to be "memorable"???!?!?!

0 comments: