Every October we can manage it, we slip away to Aunt Cyndy's for a weekend of fall fun. Since Cyndy and I were kids, we've gone to The Pumpkin Patch on Rt. 30 in upstate New York, and now we love sharing it with our kids. Usually, Cyndy has to break out the winter jackets for us pathetic "southerners" when we visit, but this year, it was brutally hot - poor baby Faith got a heat rash! (That's probably why we couldn't get her to smile in the traditional tree photo above!) Here's some pictures of the fun, starting with an adorable shot of Cyndy and Juli.
For some reason, Scott always manages to get a picture of me I actually like at the pumpkin patch. My son's pretty darn cute, too!
I usually try for non-blurry photos, but gotta love the sense of motion in this one - the tire swing is everyone's first stop.
They added a see-saw this year, and Hannah and Nick are just the right size to bounce together. I'm surprised we got them off it, actually.
Kai did a great job with Baby Juli all weekend. Baby cousins are the snuggliest kind!
At the very least, Kai liked holding her pumpkin of a cousin more than holding this one from the field! As you can see from her face, EWWWW dirty pumpkins! (Um, they grow on the GROUND, Kai...)
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Autumn Traditions
Posted by Jenn at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jenn...
that pic of you and Nicky is SO GREAT!
I expect to see it on a LO soon! LOL!
~J
Post a Comment