Wednesday, November 07, 2007

How Can I Blog My Life...

When my life just won't slow down??! I love keeping a record of what we're doing on this blog. I know barely anyone reads it, but that's not even the point. I take so many pictures (such a shock, I know) that I'm way behind on my scrapping, but the blog helps me keep track so that when I get to scrap, I can remember the events. Beyond that, I tend to the artsy rather than the wordy in my scrapbooks, so the blog gives me a written record of our days. But lately, our days have been a nightmare of to-do lists, schedules, and running around. Tonight, though... my to-do list is done. (For approximately 12-13 seconds. If I don't pay attention to the fact that I have these tests to grade. Since I left them at school, I can hardly grade them, right? And sure, I probably SHOULD give my house a good cleaning. But it LOOKS clean, even if I know better. Let's just stick with my to-do list is done...) So, I'm hoping to blog the past month. Of course, now that I've put that in writing, whaddaya wanna bet I don't get all caught up? Here goes nothing...

0 comments: