The summer months are definitely a blessing. For me, the school year is an ongoing to-do list, that never seems to get shorter. One of my colleagues makes an running joke of my endless list, asking at each team meeting to see how many items are listed on that particular day.
To be honest, I could keep up with my to-do list in the summer. Right now for example, the kids are away. However, I could still have laundry, vaccuuming, cleaning the pool, weeding, and a HUGE list of vacation Bible school tasks keeping me occupied.
But hey, it's summer vacation. So what am I doing? Scrappin'. I just uploaded 13 layouts to my Scrapjazz album (link in sidebar) and that's just some of the layouts I've done in the past two weeks. In fact, while resizing and stitching all these scans, I made another two pager! I think I like it better than the ones I uploaded, actually. And now I've addicted my sister - I got 4 e-mailed layouts from her already, and she's only been home since Wednesday. Gotta love those lazy, scrappy summer days.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Scrappin' Away the Summer
Posted by Jenn at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment