Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We Admit Defeat

We spend hours a day on the computer. Sometimes working, sometimes socializing, often playing. Many of those hours are spent sharing what we're up to with those we care about. We've talked about a family website for years, but never bothered. Until this point, we dismissed the idea of a blog on the basis that no one would read it. And maybe no one will. But for the same reason I scrapbook, for the same reason we're writing a Disney trip report over on Disboards, I decided to give a blog a go - someday, maybe my kids will read this and find it interesting. Besides, this way I can share the mountains of pictures I take daily without filling the inboxes of my friends and family.

So here goes nothing. We chose "The Average American Family" as our blog name because that's what we are. But average doesn't have to mean boring.

Jenn

2 comments:

melissa said...

Hi Jenn, Great blog and YES someone will be reading it! I love
your use of words, so in my blog links you go.

Melissa

Robin said...

Jenn,
You are too cute. I love how you did this intro. Makes me want to go and actually do something on my blob that I made but have yet to really do anything on it. :)
Robin