Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Spreading the Addiction

I LOVE scrapbooking. I spend hours a week with paper and photos, trying to find the perfect way to capture my family's memories. So when my sister asked me to make a scrapbook of her daughter's really amazing first birthday luau, I gladly agreed. But then she changed her mind. She decided, hey, I want to try making her scrapbook myself. And she asked for my help. I was only too happy to agree. I don't know if she'll ever be as addicted as I am, but she's so creative, I'm sure she'll make GREAT pages if she continues with the hobby. Here's her first two pages ever, plus one I made while she attacked the second page completely solo. Way to scrap, Cyndy!

2 comments:

~~Lu~~ said...

She did an awesome job!!! But of course she had a great teacher! Hope she keeps it up!!

Jenn said...

I really appreciate the work you put into our scrapbooks. It is great to have our pictures in a scrapbook so we can look back at them with the kids. The journaling is a great reminder of the moment captured in the pictures.

Scott