Today's adventure in our "Twelve Days of Summer Vacation" was a trip to a mini golf course. Our first choice was an indoor course we had never been to, but we didn't actually find it. So, our backup was a course we have gone to a few times before.
While my grandfather golfed religiously every week until he was in his mid 80's, no one else in my family golfs. I had been to
driving ranges in my early teens, but that's about it. So, it is no surprise that we all pretty much stink at mini golf. That didn't stop up from having fun today.
Kairi got the hang of the game a few years ago with help from Uncle Barry, but she can get lazy occassionaly and not aim properly. Nicky usually swings wildly and occassionally gets the ball in the hole. Jenn and I are almost decent. Almost.
We did all eighteen holes in about an hour and a half. A few times we all got par. Mostly we were all at least a swing or two over. No holes-in-one this time. Ah, well, there's always next trip.
We went into the little counter service eatery after the game, thinking about ice cream, but ending up eating dinner instead. No one wanted to do dishes anyway. In the end, I won. Although I don't like to rub it in. Much. :)
Scott
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Fore!
Posted by Jenn at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He (AND Kairi) thoroughly trounced me, but I wouldn't let him post my pathetic score. Ah, well.
Jenn
Scott - I think it's awesome that you and Jenn do the blogging thing together. My hubby is NOT a computer guy and certainly not a writer LOL.
To both of you - glad you are still keeping up w/ the 12 days of summer...I think it's such a cool idea.
Guys - your 12 days of summer is awesome... can't wait to see the "theme album"! tee hee!!!
I agree with Holly... Scott, I love reading your posts here too. When DH found out I had a blog, he didn't even believe me for a sec! ROFL! Could be because he only reads his buddy's which is all computer mumbo jumbo! LOL!
anyhow..JENN!!! (and Scott) I LOVE the photo of you two!!!!
Post a Comment