....but the To-Do List won. :-( And the kids are SOOOOO disappointed. After buying rollerblades as our family fun activity on Wednesday, the craziness that is my life took over and we haven't even been out on the skates yet.
In fact, somehow, my to-do list even got some of my free time when I altered a clipboard for a challenge on Scrappin_FUN. A clipboard to hold... my list! ARRGGHH!
Before you decry me as a horrible parent, you should probably know I completed that while the kids slept.
I am disappointed that I didn't stick to my 12 Days of Summer challenge, but going back to work full time was exhausting, even if it wasn't my real work. Couple that with the bill paying, grocery shopping, errand running mess that comes with pay week, and dance and piano practice and registration... Well, we all got sidetracked.
No matter. Tomorrow is Community Day in Hellertown and Fall Cleaning Weekend in our house and we'll spend so much family time together this weekend we'll all be READY to go back to school just to get away from all the togetherness!
1 comments:
This is SO cute. This sounds like somsething creatively anal that I would do...create something cute to hold my to do list LOL
Post a Comment