
Well, I wish I had written this post last Sunday. Last Sunday, we watched and laughed and cheered as the Eagles defeated the Giants. The last second field goal by David Akers was fabulous, and the whole family had a great time cheering on "Daddy's Team".
This week's outing versus the Saints? Not so much fun. The short week and some stupid penalties ended the football season around here. But I'm still glad the
Saints eliminated the Eagles, not the Giants. After all, the Giants had already ended the Pack's playoff dreams. So, football is over for another year as far as this family is concerned. But as one of the FOX announcers said, the good thing about the end of the football season is that 24 starts tomorrow! Goodbye, Dawkins jersey, hello Jack Bauer for President T-shirt!
Sunday, January 14, 2007
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!
Posted by Jenn at 12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment